Bulk Email Service Provider
Bulk email service is leveraging the influence of email marketing services to improve your reach to your target audiences and increase sales or ROI. Digitalaka is among the few leading bulk email services providers in India, USA, France, Nigeria, Spain, Africa, Germany, the Netherland, Morroco and many more countries in order to avail of all the benefits of mass email services.
This sort of marketing tactic is used when an organization wants to send promotional emails to its target audiences to convey its business message. In general, email marketing is done via sales, donation solicitation, advertisements and requests for business. These email messages comprise a business-related message used to encourage sales. Check the bulk email services prices here for professional services in INR and USD Both. Price in INR Price in USD
Bulk Email Sender – Send email newsletters, targeted email campaigns and email announcements
- Email message professionalization.
- Email messages templates.
- Easy HTML message editing.
- Supports embedded images.
Get Best Quote
Mass Mailing Service
Mass email is an extremely capable process that can set up affinity, manufacture association with clients and produce bunches of new business if utilized shrewdly in web-based showcasing, email shot or shot mail promoting.
At whatever point I converse with organizations I discover that not very many of those are utilizing email appropriately and the greater part of those organizations are not exploiting this extremely intense apparatus.
For instance, you will discover numerous private companies even don’t have an email list for their clients. Would you be able to trust it? Indeed it is a reality.
Digitalaka is a reliable bulk email hosting providers for sending bulk emails to your targeted audience over the internet. We render our SMTP server service in India, the US, UK, Canada, Australia, France and many other countries.
what is bulk email services?
Every business, small or big, requires a boost or promotion. Irrespective of the marketing kind you choose to promote your business with, it is necessary to understand the benefits of the services provided. For example, you may decide to run an ad campaign to generate leads or drive traffic to your website. To achieve better customer reach, you may choose email marketing services. But are you selecting the right services provider? Even a killer email marketing campaign can go wasted if the bulk email service provider company isn’t chosen wisely. In the world of marketing, getting your mails to targetted customers effectively and securely is very important. At a fair amount, you can get going with your campaign, thereby letting your business reach the intended customers.
Bulk Email – Definition & Benefits
Sending emails to many people in just one click refers to bulk email. Typically, it consists of advertising or marketing messages sent in large quantities as a mass email. Personalization and automation features of email blast services have proved useful, according to the marketers, as they help in sending the message to the intended audience at the same time. Following are the notable benefits of Hiring bulk email vendors –
Depending on the company size and mailing services requirement, using bulk mail marketing can be quite cost-saving. Now how does it saves your money? Remember that time when you used to distribute leaflets as a part of your promotional campaign. With a bulk email service, you can do the same and reach the targetted audience at a very less price. Now, how much would it cost you to send a mail, absolutely nothing, right! However, the only price you need to pay is for the server that helps you send bulk emails for your business, whether it is small or enterprises
While creating a marketing strategy, targeting is a vital part. If the targeting is weak, your emails will land in the mailboxes of the wrong people, thereby resulting in the failure of the whole plan. Using the best bulk email services, you can quickly achieve the highest level of targeting. Further, you can also send fully customized messages to your customers, thus, proving to be the most effective targeting tool.
Higher customer receptivity
When compared with other direct marketing media, direct mail marketing services are way powerful in reaching the desired audience. Yes, TV and radio services have the ability to let your brand reach millions, but there is no question that they have low receptivity. How many people are listening to or watching the promotional content on radio or TV? Quite low, but with email services, you can have a one-to-one directly with the customer. Plus, you may also define your audience and reach them directly.
Personalization makes email marketing more appealing. Digitalaka’s Email blast service lets you personalize the emails you send to your contacts. Personalization can only be done with the help of the data of your email contacts. Personalization results in a higher interaction rate while sending emails in bulk.
With BulK Email Services, you can –
- Make sure that all the emails that you send reach the customer’s inbox.
- Manage a massive pool of dedicated IP addresses.
- Keep a check on the reputation of your IP.
- Get personalized SPF, DKIM and DMARC authentication
- Track as well as analyze email performance in real-time and all engagements with your contact.
- Get detailed metrics on clicks, opens, unsubscriptions, bounces, and more.
- Easily create as well as edit email templates using intuitive design tools
- Increase engagement manifolds by using mobile-optimized templates.
How does it work?
With the help of the best bulk email marketing services, you can generate leads or send traffic to your website. Here’s how it works –
- Mass email service is web-based, where the user or the client is provided with login credentials by the mass email service provider.
- Here you enter the list, requirements, and build a newsletter for your email marketing campaign.
- Once it is created, you start sending them emails, and in the dashboard, you can check out the campaign stats.
Bulk Email Server Features:
1) Ensure Your Emails Reach to the 95% Inbox
2) Monitor your IP’s reputation
3) Personalized authentication like SPF, DKIM, and DMARC
4) Monitor email performance in real-time
5) Get detailed metrics on opens, clicks, bounces, unsubscriptions and more
6) Easily Create & Edit Email Templates
7) Create templates with our best designing tools
8) Boost engagement with mobile-optimized templates
Use Insights for Email Campaign Optimization
While mass emailing with Digitalaka you get to see insights from how your email campaign performed. From your dashboard that you’ll get after opting for the service you would be able to check the delivery rate, bounce rate, how much of your emails got opened, how many clicks you got, unsubscribe rate, complaints, what kind of bounce are you getting and more details of your email campaign. This will help you optimize your email campaign better and get most out of your investment in bulk email marketing.
Why Digitalaka bulk email service is Ideal for your Business?
Choosing the right bulk email service provider is very crucial for any business because, in the end, profit is what you seek. To ensure the same, availing the right services is important. And when you choose one, getting to know the benefits it offers becomes essential. Having provided the best SMTP services to many clients, we are now ruling the market and being retained again and again by our clients. For the following reasons, Digitalaka SMTP, the best SMTP server provider, is perfect for your business –
- Excellent Delivery rates
- Reduced time & effort
- Faster communication
- Unlimited SMTP/POP accounts.
- 24/7 Support Phone, Email, Ticket, and Live Chat.
- Unlimited SMTP/POP accounts.
- Secure SSL connections.
- rDNS, SPF, DKIM, DMARC Setup.
- Send your messages in both Text and HTML format.
- Port 25 ISP not required (not affected by port 25 blocking issues).
- Reliability and 100% Bulk Friendly Guaranteed!
- Broadcast your email marketing campaigns anytime from any location in the world.
How to improve the open rate?
The success of your email marketing campaign is assured only of your emails are being opened by the users. However, to ensure that the “open rate” of your emails improve, you must –
- Keep your subscriber email list fresh because at times people change their email addresses.
- Avoid spam filters.
- Send mails at the right time.
- Write a unique subject line.
- Ensure the tone of your email is casual and friendly
- Write engaging content in your emails.
- Ensure that your email content has humour in it.
How to protect mails from going to spam?
Every effort and money invested in your email marketing campaign goes into vain if your mails are going into the spam folder of your customer’s mailbox. To ensure that the same does not happen, you must –
- Get your email address whitelisted by subscribers.
- Always get permission to send mails.
- Make use of a reliable and elite email marketing program
- Proofread emails before sending them.
- Avoid using spammy subject lines.
- Utilize a spam-checking tool. know CAN-SPAM ACT
- Continue mailing your subscribers regularly.
- Get the Spam Wordlist by any expert.
What is the best time to send mail?
The success rate of your email marketing campaign increases if you send your emails at the right time. Here are some facts that will help you do so –
In comparison to weekends, weekdays are considered as the best days to send emails. Mainly, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are considered as the best days to send emails.
Following time are best suited to send the emails – 6 AM, 10 AM, 8 PM, 2 PM. The timings may vary for each day.
How to create a campaign?
The step-by-step guide to creating a campaign is as follows –
- Start by recognizing the issue, target crowd, mentality or conduct you are attempting to change and proposed results.
- After that, it is essential to talk with potential accomplices and funders regarding the campaign. You must include them in the planning process as it helps you in acquiring the buy-in and support.
- Master all that you can about your intended interest group – how they see the issue, what problems they face and know more about their trusted sources.
- Plan your techniques and strategies and afterwards test your created campaigns. Find our better ways on how to assess and quantify achievement.
- Execute the plan for your campaign.
- Don’tDon’t miss any chance to monitor your progress, keep on changing as per your need and ensure that all the stakeholders are in the loop once the campaign plan gets executed. Also, never forget to create reports and document it.
What are the things to consider while setting up the campaign?
Before starting anything, certain things must be kept in mind. Similarly, when you are setting up the campaign, it is essential to make a note of the following –
- Narrow down your targeted market by finding out the likes and dislikes of your audience. For instance, if you are starting a campaign to sell “cricket t-shirts,” you won’t target people who dislike cricket.
- Know more about the buyer’s persona. If you know who you are targeting, it would be much easier to sell the product.
- While selling a product, it is simply not enough to deliver the product to the customer but also unform them about its specific values, including the benefits it will have.
- Knowing the buyer’s journey is essential. Before you start selling anything, it is necessary to know about all the pain involved in the buyer’s journey.
How to improve conversion?
Improving the conversion rate of your emails is not easy, but it is not impossible. If you remember certain things, chances grow higher in improving the conversion rate.
- Until and unless your approach is personal, you won’t end up communicating with your customer. Hence, you must ensure that the tone of your mail is friendly and very casual.
- If you tell a story in your mail, it’s even better. But make sure that your story is not too long. It is not necessary that you recite a full story in it but maybe a funny incident that has something to teach or inform in the end.
- Setting up automated drip campaigns is always beneficial. A drip campaign is a set of campaigns where specific emails are automatically sent to the user when the customer takes action on the site.
- A strong call to action is always essential. If your “CTA” is magnetic, no one can stop the conversion rate from growing.
- Do you know that more than 50% of the emails are opened on a mobile device? Hence, if you want to improve the conversion rate, make your emails mobile-friendly.
Send Your Enquiry
Frequently Asked Questions
If you want to send transactional or notification emails, which do not involve the risk of harming your IP/Domain reputation then you may go for your primary domain. If you wish to send out promotional or newsletter kind of emails, which can hamper your IP/Domain reputation then you should go for a sub domain.
Domain reputation of the primary domain affects subdomains but the domain reputation of subdomains cannot significantly affect the domain reputation of the primary domain. That’s why it is preferred to use the subdomain for mailing activities that involve the risk of hampering the domain reputation.
Emails that go into the social, promotions or even spam category have chances of getting read, but mostly people open emails and click links in the emails that they receive in the inbox.
Words that trigger your bulk emails to go in the spam are called spam trigger words. Words that point toward scams, gimmicks, schemes, promises, or free gifts are spam trigger words.
There is no way one can let anyone prevent sending emails using a different email domain. Regular users can also use any email domain of their interest. Even to avoid getting blocked, the spammers also routinely use valid email domains. To use someone else’s email domain, a person can generate a new email domain using their information but mentioning another person’s name and email address.
Through blacklist check, a mail server IP address will be tested against 100 DNS based email blocklists. In case the mail server has been blacklisted, the email sent by you will not get delivered. Spam reduction is one of the primary reasons for email blacklisting. This is how you can determine whether or not an email server is blacklisted.
Ending up on an email server on a blacklist is very common. This may happen due to volumes of mails coming from a server, or the email does contain some spam content. This will obstruct you from reaching out to your targeted audiences and getting the desired results. Your IP address and domain are identified to be sending spam emails. Also, you will find that a high number of your emails are being dropped, the delivery rate is getting deteriorated, and your email bounce rates also increase.